St Tysilio's Parish Church in Bryneglwys

St Tysilio's Church - the 'church on the hill' that gives Bryneglwys its name

Bryneglwys village church is dedicated to Saint Tysilio and has been on the site since the 7th century. The current building dates from the 15th century and was restored in 1570, and then again in 1875. Yale Chapel was added to the church in about 1575.